Sunday, May 29, 2011

La Pola capitulo 160


Place your ads

La Pola capitulo 160, La Pola 160. Hello friends good evening. How are you today? I hope all of you are fine and ready to continue our favourite telenovela, La pola. Welcome back on my simple blog.

I know all of you are here watch to watch this La Pola soap opera. Yes so do I, you just same with me. Let's talk about the show first.

According to the schedule La Pola capitulo 160 will be aired on May 30 2011. I think the story will be more and more interesting than before. So don't miss it.

I actually don't know too much about the episode, but I want to know that story so I can join to my friends in converstation about this telenovela.

We can also watch the show online through the internet. we just need to find a site which provide the show streaming and of course free.

Here is the La Pola summary:

"La Pola: New Granada, the early nineteenth century. At this time there are only two options: it is realistic or patriot. We live a real struggle for power, which results in, injustice, thousands of tears, shootings ... war!. In this framework, the most incredible stories weave because people literally live each day as if it were your last. In this context lies the story of Pola, an untamed beast, full of visionary ideals and desire to fight for freedom, a woman ahead for these times where the prevailing machismo prevents the female has a voice or vote . In this age when love is eternal and yet where a kiss means everything, La Pola live a stormy, painful and passionate romance with SabaraĆ­n Alejo, a man forbidden to her from every aspect, as he is of ancestry, family Spanish, otherwise, of another color is also part of the Crown, in short, a relationship that is seen as a sin."

Well, happy watching La Pola Series.

0 comments: